Program: Interreg Central Europe
Lead partner: EGTC TRITIA
- CityOne l.t.d.
- Wanart Ltd.
- CITIQ, ACCENDO – RESEARCH INSTITUTE
- Palacký University in Olomouc
- University of Žilina
- Paris Lodron University in Salzburg
- University of Business in Dąbrowa Górnicza
- EGTC Pons Danubii.
- the Moravian-Silesian Region
- Cisa EGTC
- Silesian Voivodeship
- Žilina Self-Governing Region
- Murab EGTC.
Schedule: 1. 6.2024 – 12.12.2026
Total: EUR 2,400,370.00
EGTC TRITIA: EUR 265 870.00
of which: EUR 53 174,00 own contribution
Project description: The aim of the project is to create a digital map for cross-border GIS data exchange and to develop common digital approaches in areas such as climate change mitigation, renewable energy and energy market transformation, sustainable transport and responsible water management, etc. The project activities are expected to contribute to smarter inter-territorial urban planning, promotion of cross-border economic activities and digital innovation. The project will be implemented in the Polish-Czech-Slovak area (ECSC TRITIA area).
1. interregional data space and data resources.
- Analysis of EU best practices and analysis of IoT practices to prepare the first version of the Interreg Spatial Data Hub,
- Geospatial information on different regions
- analysis of real-time practices, streams (IoT sensor networks) for GIS – main use cases, availability of IoT resources in regions, analysis of existing regional IoT data practices, catalogue of core IoT/GIS applications.
- First model project of an interregional spatial data centre (ISDH) for digital regional planning.
- Catalogue of core IoT/GIS applications.
1.2 Concept and map of inter-regional IoT mapping and IoT resource potential.
Product: Map of existing IoT resources
2. Inter-regional GIS IoT Open Data Lab. To provide an initial functional version of an inter-regional IoT GIS network with data related to selected use cases to serve as an example of a future digital data source for inter-regional spatial planning.
2.1 Pilot implementation of the IoT network.
2.2 Mobile applications for mapping and data collection from residents.
2.3 Integration of pilot IoT data into an interregional spatial data centre.
3 Strategies and action plans for inter-regional digital spatial planning. Provide a proven strategic approach to the development of regions and cities in Central Europe through regional digital spatial planning that leads to increased innovation potential.
3.1 Strategy preparation: capacity building and networking.
3.2 Develop an analysis of the current state of regional digital planning to identify the main challenges, needs and opportunities to be addressed in the strategy (a strategy document will be developed as part of the project).
3.3 Develop a cross-regional regional digital planning strategy.
3.4 Dissemination of the strategy.
Consistency with strategy and action plan
Objective S2 Intensify cooperation in the field of nature conservation
Objective S4 Exchange of experience and best practices on climate action
Platform for cooperation between institutions responsible for climate protection