Program: International Visegrad Fund
Lead partner: EGTC TRITIA
- Center of Social services Zákamenné
- Center of Social services Horelica
- District Residential Home Pogodna Jesień (Sunny Autumn)
- District Residential Home Betania
- Social Services Center in Český Těšín
- 9forces Foundation
- Public Servis Company St. Joseph, p.s.c. Ropice
- Nursing house for seniors under a patronage of Sainth Elizabeth Jablunkov
- Konvent sisters of St. Elizabeth
- The Cambio Foundation
- Retirement home Vrbno.
Total: EUR 24 500,-
Fund : 100%
EGTC TRITIA: 24 500,- EUR
Co-financing : 0
Project description: The project is based on external support for institutions providing care for the elderly – Nursing Homes and Nursing Homes from the border areas of Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The following are planned as part of the project: organization of an international conference on working with seniors; art therapy workshops for seniors and their functional carers; training in methods of working with seniors who struggle with dementia and other diseases; preparation of specialized music and therapeutic tools for seniors, which will be used during workshops and then sent to nursing homes. The tools will be adapted to recipients from Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. The project assumes support for the elderly and their carers, international integration and strengthening intergenerational dialogue. The main objective of the project is to prevent the exclusion of the elderly by establishing institutional cooperation and providing support to organizations performing care functions, thus promoting the principle of cooperation and assistance for seniors.
There have been 6 separate on line trainings.
- 15.07.2020 Innovations in dementia care (Czech group)
- 21.07.2020 Innovations in dementia care (Slovak group)
- 22.07.2020 Interdisciplinary psychiatric care for people with dementia (Polish group)
- 28.07.2020 Innovations in education and care in Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia (Czech group)
- 29.07.2020 Innovations in education and care in Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia (Slovak group)
- 05.08.2020 Innovations in education and care in Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia (Polish group)
The project is co-financed by the Governments of Czechia, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia through Visegrad Grants from International Visegrad Fund. The mission of the fund is to advance ideas for sustainable regional cooperation in Central Europe.